The distinctive strenghts of Securalert Wireless Panic Button US/RF
Our call reception and supervision console, which was set-up in its entirety on a web site, offers these added advantages:
- Quick and precise localization without error.
- Possibility of wireless receiver if need be.
- Possibility of integrating the system to the existing PA system (intercom system) if need be.
- Eliminates the risk of nuisance alarms.
- The wireless panic button also gives protection outside of buildings.
- Gives personalized identification to each of the transmitters (each transmitter has its own ID).
- Complete and continuous supervision of the system (batteries, keeping the system in good working order, opening of the case, etc.)
- Significant lowering of costs in combining radio frequency (for areas less critical) and ultrasonic (for high risk areas)
- Remote control deactivation of the transmitter (in case of theft, abuse, etc.)
Securalert's console offers these particular characteristics
- Maintenance and configuration from any computer as well as via the Internet or Intranet.
- Elimination of problems related to software and/or of non-compatible versions and/or operation system.
- Friendly user (easy to understand and use).
- Long distance manufacturer technical support can be offered on web site.
- Capability of real time “rough tracking” of the entire transmitter buttons whether in graphic mode or other.
- The system can send information by pager, cellular phone, e-mail, alarm board, graphic screen, etc.
For more information about our UF/RF wireless panic button system, contact us