Do your housekeeping staff members feel safe at work? Don’t wait until after an incident occurs. Protect them today with Securalert™ mobile panic button technology.
- There were an average of 7,840 violent crimes per year in hotels or motels between 2004 and 2008, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
- Legislation is being pushed in many states for greater protection against workplace violence for hotel staff.
Hotel cleaning staff, maids, and maintenance people often have to work alone, and this exposes them to situations where they are vulnerable to sexual assault or other workplace violence, either from guests, fellow employees, or even domestic partners.
Benefits of Installing Personal Duress Technology
- You protect your staff from becoming victims before an incident occurs rather than compensating them and handling bad publicity after a crime has already taken place.
- Hotel staff feels happier and more secure. This reduces stress and increases employee morale and retention.
- You cover your bases against the accusation of negligence.
- You go above and beyond what’s currently required, putting you ahead of the curve for when legislation kicks in.
Panic Alarm System Technology
Securalert™ offers high-precision, affordable wireless panic button systems to hotels, motels, resorts, and other hospitality industry customers. Our technology combines radio frequency transmissions with ultrasonic transmissions to create a system that is reliable, dependable, and accurate.
- Our battery-powered units are easy to install in each room in minutes and don’t require you to hire an electrician to rewire your building.
- Low battery alerts help you to avoid cases where a user presses a button, thinking help is on the way, when all along the battery in the transmitter is dead.
- Systems can be installed and you will be trained so that you know exactly how to configure it to your benefit.
Protect your hotel, your staff, and your reputation when you install the Securalert™ emergency panic button system. Contact us today to get started.